NMCTL 2019 ANNUAL Membership (MARCH TO DECEMBER) is $65.00. THIS is to be PAID when you play the First circuit you decide to play of ANY EVENT, which is when the ENTRY Deadlines are.. ABOUT THREE (3) weeks before Circuits commence . Dates for ALL events (Singles, Doubles and Mixed Doubles) are scheduled for separate DATES. Please revue carefully.
SINGLES: 12 Circuits. Each Circuit is 3 weeks @ $ 30 per Circuit. SAVE on 3 Package Circuit Pay $70 ( 20 Point Bonus: Matches are played every TUE. First singles Circuit Starts APRIL 16 2019. Last Circuit Nov 19 th. ENTRY DEADLINE MARCH 21 .
DOUBLES: 12 Circuits. Each Circuit is 3 weeks . $ 50 per Team . SAVE on 3 Circuit Package ( $ 120 for Bonus Points.) Matches are Scheduled for every THUR. Starts APRIL 18 2019. ENTRY DEADLINE MARCH 22 .
MIXED DOUBLES : 9 Circuits. Each circuit is 3 weeks.$ 50 per Team. SAVE on 3 Circuit Package ( $ 120 For 20 Bonus Points. ) Matches AND OPPONENTS are SCHEDULED and played every WED. Starts MAY 1 st 26 2019. ENTRY DEADLINE April 7 th
CHECK ALL SCHEDULES
All Members will receive a T-SHIRT, and I.D. CARD showing the Level of Play, City and State. Members will also be placed in a RAFFLE that draws prizes through the year.
For DOUBLES and MIXED DOUBLES events, You are allowed ONE PARTNER CHANGE every 3 Circuits. Call YOUR OPPONENTS to play your Matches weekly, WHEREVER it is CONVENIENT FOR ALL
ALL EVENTS are POOL DRAWS. ALL Draws have 4 players in each group and could have as many as 16 groups in EACH Caliber. (more if necessary). There will be 4 Players in EACH Group so you play your 3 Matches a CIRCUIT. Every match earns points for WINS and LOSSES. If one continues to play the LEAGUE make sure you PAY for the next CIRCUIT. The IDEA is to play at least 3 CIRCUITS so that you accumulate POINTS for PAY. IF a Player or Team earns 120 points you win ($$$). Points accumulate throughout the year. You could very possibly earn money ($$$) by the 2nd Circuit. There are Circuit BONUS Prizes ($$$) that are given to 2nd and 3rd as the Circuits are played. So keep playing and accumulate points.
PLAYERS will ALSO be CHOSEN to REPRESENT your CITY to TRAVEL to other COMPETITIVE Cities that NMCTL is PROMOTING.
Please let NMCTL know if you cannot participate when chosen.
There will also be 3 CRUISES for TENNIS players who wish to do a BAHAMAS 2 Night 3 Day PLAY TRIP which will be SPONSORED partly and paid for by NMCTL.
PLEASE ADHERE TO SIMPLE RULES OF COMPETITION:
1) Play WITHIN your RATING … NMCTL runs by a VERY STRICT AUTHORITY
2) Call your Opponent. (usually close to your ZIP CODE) and arrange to play on the designated day. IF you FORFEIT a match you do NOT get POINTS for that match … MOVE to the NEXT match.
3) ALL SCORES PER MATCH ARE TO BE RECOGNIZED WHEN PLAYED. KEEP a RECORD of your matches SO that you can compare and send NMCTL the results.
4) MEMBERS are REQUIRED to call NMCTL and report ANY RATING GRIEVANCES. NMCTL will decide whether players are disqualified from playing in the LEAGUE. A 3 Person panel in each CITY will be given complete authority to validate grievances. We have SPONSORS who are SUPPORTING NMCTL to make this LEAGUE a success. Some SPONSORS may be from your own STATE. We will also have the National Ratings of MOST Players.
5) SHOULD you be DISQUALIFIED during any event you will FORFEIT your MEMBERSHIP and ENTRY FEE. NO REFUNDS will be made since Membership and Entry are used to pay for your I.D CARD and T-Shirts and PRIZES and RAFFLES as well as TEAM Travel when CITY to CITY Matches are played. So take ADVANTAGE of the Opportunity that is offered by NMCTL.
6 ) Teaching PROS are encouraged to PARTICIPATE within their Caliber. TEAM Leaders and Professionals are encouraged to be AFFILIATES of the NMCTL . This will be BENEFICIAL to BOTH parties. Call ( 727 ) 520 5694 to find out how to benefit from being an Affiliate .
FILL OUT ALL INFORMATION REQUIRED , WHICH IS USUALLY THE ENTRY DEADLINE OF EACH OF THE CIRCUITS YOU INTEND TO PLAY IN OR THE PACKAGE SAVINGS .
PLAY WELL AND BE RESPECTFUL.