NMCTL 2019 membership for March to December is $65. The Membership Fees is due before you play the first circuit you sign-up for. This ORGANIZATION pays you to compete within your rating level. All members will receive a T-Shirt, and an I.D. Card, that indicates the level of play, City, and State. You will be placed in a raffle pool for prizes throughout the year. Also, you are required to pay for 3 the circuits that you decide to play, which is $ 70. That would amount to about $ 8. per week. Find the partner you want to play with for Doubles and Mixed Doubles events. You are allowed to change partners ONCE every 3rd Circuit through the year. Call your opponents to play your matches wherever it is convenient for all. Please adhere to the rules of the competition. AGE groups are accommodated from 21 to 35 , and 36 to 45 , 46 to 55, 56 to 65. Teaching Pros and Team leaders are welcome to participate as well as become an AFFILIATE .
Call ( 727) 520 – 5694 or ( 727 ) 520 – 2308 to find out how you can benefit from being an Affiliate of NMCTL .
1) Play within your rating! NMCTL uses stringent guidelines for ALL players. It is a ‘POOL‘ draw. There will be 4 players in each group and up to 8 groups in each DRAW. Players Calibers range from 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, and 4.5. Doubles and Mixed Doubles rate from 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, and 9.0 combinations.
2) Call your opponents in your ‘POOL DRAW‘ who are designated to play : ( usually within your zip code) and arrange to play on the designated day or play within one day before or one day after. If you forfeit a match, you do not get points for that match, but move to the next step as a lost match.
3) All scores per match are to be recognized as final when played. Send correct scores or let your local nmctl AFFILIATE Pro. Keep a record of your Draw so that you can compare with the panel if need be.
4) All members are required to call in and report any rating grievances that are not in their rating . NMCTL will decide whether players are disqualified from playing in the league henceforth. A three-person panel or AFFILIATED Professional in each city will be given complete authority to report the validity of the grievances about players. We have sponsors who are actively offering their support to make this league a success. Some may be from your state.
5) Should you be disqualified during any event, you will forfeit your membership and entry fee. No refunds will be offered since membership and entry fees are used to pay for your I.D.Card, Prizes, Raffles and Team Travel when city to city matches are played. So take advantage of the opportunity that is offered by the NMCTL and be READY to TRAVEL .
MEMBERSHIP ARE REQUIRED ANNUALLY
Fill out all the information required a few days before you post your entry for the circuits you intend to play. Find the partner you desire for your mixed and doubles events and enter before the circuit deadlines. Check all Circuit dates and DEADLINES. You can Play in ONE or ALL 3 events.
Thank you and play well.